Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick Bites: Tractor Room

For brunch this morning, we walked over to a place called Tractor Room in Hillcrest.  We were fortunate enough to get seated almost immediately, because it was packed!

I feel I need to mention, if you're thinking of going here, that the portions are HUGE.  I mean, like really really big.  I'm not joking, here.

Jackalope on the wall -- love it!

Here's the rundown:

-No No Pimm Pimm's (Pimm's cup with mint, cucumber, and something else I forget) was really tasty and refreshing
-Wild Boar Hash was delicious -- the pancetta really elevated the taste to a higher plane.  I didn't feel the eggs necessarily added much, but man, this was really really good
-Cornbread side was tasty, though perhaps a bit sweet for how I like my cornbread
-Fruit was so good!  Damn you, California, and your good fruit year-round!

I have breakfast for at least tomorrow and potentially Tuesday as well, out of the leftovers from the hash.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment